Skip to content
No results
Screencap Media PHScreencap Media PH
  • News
    • Nation
    • Regions
    • Metro
  • World
  • Business & Finance
  • Opinion
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Special Reports
    • Advocacy
    • Features
    • Health & Wellness
Get Started

DATE
TIME
CITY Detecting...
WEATHER --
USD ₱-- EUR €-- JPY ¥-- BTC $--

Screencap Media PHScreencap Media PH
  • News
    • Nation
    • Metro
    • Regions
    • World
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
    • Innovation
  • Breaking News
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
    • Culture
    • Health & Wellness
    • Travel
    • Motoring
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Receipts Don’t Lie
  • Special Reports
  • VIDEOS
Screencap Media PHScreencap Media PHScreencap Media PH

Teodoro Orders Full Inventory of Workers at Illegal Misamis Oriental Site

  • Peter Fernandez
  • Nation
  • May 16, 2026
  • No Comments

Defense Secretary Gilberto Teodoro Jr. has ordered a full accounting of workers at a site in Misamis Oriental where authorities uncovered an alleged illegal operation involving foreign nationals and Filipino personnel handling potentially hazardous materials.

Teodoro visited the Philippine Veterans Investment Development Corporation Industrial Authority area on Friday after the operation was discovered in coordination with the Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Commission (PAOCC).

The Department of National Defense said initial findings showed that 69 Chinese nationals and one Filipino were involved in the operation.

Teodoro, who also chairs the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council, directed the Office of Civil Defense in Northern Mindanao to conduct a complete inventory and accounting of employees linked to the facility.

The DND said the site remains an active crime scene and is subject to an ongoing search warrant.

Teodoro was joined during the inspection by PAOCC chairman Benjamin Acorda, OCD-Northern Mindanao director Antonio Sugarol, and personnel from the Armed Forces of the Philippines and the Philippine National Police.

According to the DND, PAOCC had earlier sought the department’s assistance to help address the situation and ensure the safety and welfare of affected workers and nearby communities.

Teodoro also instructed OCD-Northern Mindanao to coordinate with concerned agencies, including the Department of Labor and Employment and the Department of Social Welfare and Development, to provide assistance to displaced workers.

The defense chief also warned against any attempt to interfere with the investigation.

“Any attempt to obstruct lawful operations or impede the case would be dealt with accordingly,” the DND said, quoting Teodoro’s directive.

Authorities have yet to release further details on the nature of the materials found at the site, pending the continuing investigation.

Facebook
X
LinkedIn
Reddit
PrevPreviousWanted Murder Suspect Nabbed in Zamboanga City
NextCIDG Raids Alleged Unauthorized Tire-Processing Plant in PampangaNext

Leave a ReplyCancel Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Nation

Lagdameo Honors Outstanding SAF Troopers

  • February 17, 2026

SANTA ROSA, Laguna — Special...

Nation

PNP Chief Pays Tribute to Hero Cop Slain in Bacolod Anti-Drug Operation in Bacolod

  • Peter Fernandez
  • April 26, 2026

A fallen police officer in...

Metro

NAPOLCOM Flags Alleged Downgrade of QCPD Road Rage Case

  • Peter Fernandez
  • May 14, 2026

The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM)...

Nation

ICC Appeals Chamber orders Duterte to remain in detention

  • March 8, 2026

The Appeals Chamber of the...

Nation

Balikatan Allied Forces Assemble 11-Ship Fleet to Launch Major WPS Drills

  • Peter Fernandez
  • April 30, 2026

A powerful multinational flotilla consisting...

Nation

Palace Denies Senate Was Under Siege

  • Jade Reyes
  • May 18, 2026

Malacañang on Monday rejected claims...

Regions

BSP Survey: Banks to Keep Lending Standards Steady Through Q2 2026

  • Arwen Gutierrez
  • May 3, 2026

Most Philippine banks are expected...

Nation

Survey: Most Filipinos, Including VP Sara Supporters, Want Impeachment Trial to Proceed

  • Esther Salem
  • May 16, 2026

Nearly seven in 10 Filipinos...

Follow us:

Facebook Instagram X-twitter Tiktok

ABOUT

In everyday life, taking a screencap is the fastest way to share stories, proof, and receipts with friends. It is a habit, a reflex, and now, our approach to journalism.

Quick links

  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertising
  • Careers
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Advertising
  • Careers

Contact

  • Submit a News Tip
  • Member Services
  • Advertise with Us
  • Community Network
  • Submit a News Tip
  • Member Services
  • Advertise with Us
  • Community Network

© 2026, SCREENCAP ® | All rights reserved.

  • Terms and Condition
  • Privacy Policy